20 May, 2010

The 3 Strings of Destiny


First off. Probably the first I'll get since its the cheaper one among the 3.

Fender Mustang. Red Finish. Dakota Red.

There's another one to be exact, I want a 3/4 scale or otherwise also known as short scale, wich is basically a smaller version of this one.

This one should cost around 1000 - 2000 If i can get my hands on one. This one's rare as hell.

Next up on the list is this.

costing around 1000 usd Is the Fender Japan JB62 LH.

JB standing for Jazz Bass, and LH means its a left hand model.

Its only sold in Japan... Well basically i want The made in japan tag behind the head knob. God.












Last but not least! ITS THIS baby.
Gibson Les Paul Standard, Cherry Sunburst Finish with pick guard.

Costing around 3.5 grands to over 8 grands, this is by far the easiest to obtain guitar. The only difficult part is the money. hell as if i have any. So I'll leave this to last.










and if you havent noticed why i want all these babies, its because of these guys. I know I watch too much anime... but heck













And god, I have a presentation to do tomorrow, and i havent done shit nuts abut it...

Cheers to all the fools who actually tries vissiting this blog.


No comments: